Friday, March 03, 2006

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

After my last hot shower and last pancake breakfast (with Aunt Jemima! HAHA), I am set to go! My family has convinced me to wear pants for the duration of the trip. No, it's not that I was going to go without pants, it was just that I had shorter pants on. But when things get hectic, you just roll with the flow (e.g. by wearing pants). I have left all my securities and ammenities behind such as peanut butter, Aunt Jemima, and friends. Before I go, however, I just wanted to say one last goodbye. Well, it should not be said as "goodbye", rather, as "see you soon." A huuuuuuge thanks goes out to EVERYONE for all their donations, support and wishes. The Derrick Karate kids were awesome at gathering donations of soccer balls, crayons, pencils and other supplies that children in Ghana will need. The Bushido Karate Club really gave me a boost to Ghana with a donation of their own and my family/friends were there all the way with little letters, small gifts and hugs goodbye. Again, thanks a ton!

See you soon,
Kelsey

1 Comments:

At Friday, March 03, 2006 2:20:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARE YOU THERE YET??? I know you aren't but just letting you know that I was thinking about you today, off on your big adventure! Love ya! -kristin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home